Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do you charge to DJ?
Our prices are contingent on the entertainment services you are requesting, as well as information provided below. Please submit an events request form on our website to receive a quote.
1. Type of Event (Wedding, Reunion, Birthday Party, Etc.)
3. Time frame (ex. 3pm-7pm)
4. Location/Full Address (Venue, House, Outdoors, etc.)
5. Approx. # of guest
6. Any added services to your package (Lighting/Effect, Microphones, Projectors, additional set up in another rooms, etc.)
2. What is the Equipment Set Up & Break Down Service Fee?
This fee covers the cost of our sound technicians to set up and break down equipment for our "Female/Kid DJs"! Prices may vary depending on the size of the venue and number of guest attending the event to provide adequate sound for the room!
This fee can be WAIVED if:
1. The venue has a professional sound system for us to batch into
2. The client has their own professional equipment
3. The client wishes to hire their own *sound company
*Required inputs - XLR, RCA or 1/4'' ! NO AUX CABLES!
4. Do you have vendors liability insurance?
ABSOLUTELY! For venues to be added as an additional insured on our policy, please give us the name and address of the establishment and we will send over an electronic copy at no additional cost!
5. How do we secure Entertainment/DJ services?
All Clients must submit a non refundable deposit with a signed contract to reserve services. Final balance is due 1 week prior to event! Payment arrangement for events over $600 can be paid in 2-4 increments leading up to event!
6. Do you accept electronic payments?
YES! We accept all major Visa and Master Cards using PayPal or Cash App!
7. How can my child sign up for the Mentee DJ program or private lessons?
Please click the link below for details on our next workshop and registrations.