Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do you charge to DJ?
Our prices are contingent on the entertainment services you are requesting, as well as information provided below. Please submit an events request form on our website to receive a quote.
2. What is the Equipment Set Up & Break Down Service Fee?
This fee covers the cost of our sound technicians to set up and break down equipment for events larger than 75 guest or multiple room set ups.
This fee can be WAIVED if:
1. The venue has a professional sound system for us to batch into
2. The client has their own professional equipment
3. The client wishes to hire their own *sound company
*Required inputs - XLR or 1/4'' NO AUX CABLES.
4. Do you have vendors liability insurance?
ABSOLUTELY! For venues to be added as an additional insured on our policy, please give us the name and address of the establishment and we will send over an electronic copy at no additional cost.
5. How do we secure Entertainment/DJ services?
All Clients must submit a non refundable retainer fee with a signed contract to reserve services. Final balance is due 1 week prior to event. Please ask about our monthly/quarterly payment arrangements.
6. Do you accept electronic payments?
YES. We accept all major Visa, Master, Discover & Credit Cards using Paypal. A 3.5% service fee will be added to each transaction. CashApp or Venmo is accepted as alternative payment methods
7. How can my child sign up for the Mentee DJ program or private lessons?
Please click the link below for details on our next workshop and registrations.